Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trying to Figure out School

I love being able to put my college schedule together, plan out everything... how early I want to start, how late I want to end, who my teachers are... I love it. But this next semester is giving me grief. I don't know what brilliant idea I had to do my generals and prerequisites at BYU-Idaho and then transfer to Weber for the radiology program... I mean it sounds pretty good, but you see, BYU-Idaho has these little classes called Foundations, and they are HORRIFIC to try to transfer. Most schools won't accept them unless you get your associates. Which I'm not doing because I don't need it for my program. So I have to make sure all my classes will transfer and then work for the program, which is an obnoxious hassal to deal with. It was a long day yesterday to say in the least, I was on the computer way too long researching teachers and trying to figure out a schedule...I'm still not done. I also found out that I couldn't take the awesome sounding "understanding DNA" class because it won't transfer as a gen ed science... so I'm stuck with physics. blahhh That class will have to wait for fall semester because it's everyday for an hour plus a two hour lab, which I can't fit in my schedule without getting rid of math or bio 265... Oh well I get to fill in my credits with some whatever classes, maybe cake decorating!? How fun would that be. I know I'm seriously considering it.

No comments: