Saturday, February 20, 2010

Silent Film

So the song I've been loving this week is Wordplay: by Jason Mraz. I just love it.

Well, Heather and I thought it would be really fun to do a double date at The Organ Loft to see a silent film. My dad took the family along with the Lord's family and we saw a comedy there a long time ago, and it honestly has really fun. Well the organ loft was showing the Count of Monte Cristo, which we thought would be brilliant to go see. Well it turns out that it's almost painful to watch 2 hours of non-comedy silent film with organ music the entire time. That movie was so long and those chairs so hard, that date did not go as I planned. It was definitely an experience nonetheless. But we've come to the conclusion that if you are going to see a silent film at the organ loft, ONLY watch comedies. They're much shorter and more enjoyable. Plus, less confusing.

No comments: