Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates

Well, right now in life I'm living at home, inbetween semesters at BYU Idaho. I go back to school mid April until the end of July. And thank goodness I've found things to keep me busy. Three days a week I watch my neighbors autistic boy and get paid from the state for that. Which is great, I'm making more money there then I did at my old job. The other two days of the week I tutor a girl in math. She's a junior in high school taking algebra 2. And then sometimes I fill in shifts at my old job when they need me too. So altogether it's been good having these jobs. I got a lot to earn to pay off my school loan.
I'm also taking two institute classes at UVU, which have been so great for me. I miss the school atmosphere so just being in a class learning something again is wonderful. I'm also dating someone amazing right now. He keeps my nights busy, but hey that's great. Before I met him I was bored to tears.
My birthday was last thursday, so I'm 19 now!
But yeah, I guess there's some updates for you.

2 comments:

Claude said...

Happy Birthday for last week, I LOVE the header for your blog! :)

Chris and Katie said...

Meggie...you are so old now!!! just the other day we were sleeping out and having sleep overs in the living room of our old apartment. lol :) Miss ya girl!