Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Phone


Well I got my new phone and I absolutely love it.
Thank you dad for going and getting it!

Well today after school I'm going to pick up my senior pictures! I'm excited to see them! Pictures of my shoes are up on her blog.. tashafox-photographer.blogspot.com if you want to check them out. I'm not sure when she'll put the other pictures up but hopefully I'll get them up soon on my blog.

Um, there's not much going on... oh weather this morning. Crazy blizzard snow! By the time I go to the school, I was covered in snow. Shake it off before going inside goodness. The road in front of the fire department was pure ice, started sliding a little but no worries, I pumped the brakes. I thought winter was done? Well, hopefully it's getting it's last say in before the warm weather comes in to stay! I'm ready for summer, because once summer is here, so is Europe trip!

No comments: