Friday, April 17, 2009

100th post!

I know I've slowly worked my way to this post, but it's happened non the less.

So yesterday morning, when it snowed, yup me and Kristen had already planned to go do baptisms at 8:30. So while scrapping off my car in a skirt and flats mind you, the tree I'm under shakes it's snow laden branches and DUMPS snow straight on me.... like it was planning the attack and waiting for me to come around to that side of the car. Woke me straight up.
But it was gorgeous! As much of a rant I had going on in my head when I looked out the window, that drive was beautiful. And you could only see it then because by the time I came home, the trees were all bare and the snow had already melted off of them. So, here are some pictures of our little snow spring break adventure.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

i like you. :) and i missed you as well! we should play.

NikonSniper said...

very beautiful photos. i lovethe buses at the top of your blog.
nikonsniper