Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

Well I am now 18 and legal! I had a wonderful birthday. And things always just seem to happen at the right time. I know I'm being watched over. I have $200 left to pay for on my school tour, and my tax refund will come just in time to cover that. And my grandpa wanted to help pay for some of my other tour to Europe, which will help me out so much! I'm so grateful. But I had a really good birthday.

I shadowed a radiologist, interesting but completely confusing. Frustrating. But it's interesting, the different views of what beauty is to certain people. How their profession reflects on their take of beauty. He was working on an xray of a heart and mapping out the veins to see if there was any narrowing and the vein was perfect. Nice and wide... and according to him, beautiful. Ha it made me laugh but I can see his point.

Valentines day was spent at work, cleaning tedious areas, it was slow going. But the day was full of way too much food after work and lazing with my choir girls watching movies. Stupid movies that make you want a boyfriend gosh dangit! But no worries, relationships in high school are over rated. Happy Valentines day! I love my family! They are my valentine :D

1 comment:

Amberly said...

what choir girls!? why wasn't i there!?