Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Found Love

Angels and Demons comes out to theaters May 15th! Such an amazing book... if you haven't read it, get on it!


And a movie introduced to me by my sister that I am now in love with... The Painted Veil.



This movie has gorgeous interesting music, piano that has a feel of sad almost slow-motion circus act going on..which i know sounds weird but I loved it. You have the River Waltz. And the one that's more slow motion circus is Gnossienne No. 1. Another song I loved is a french childrens folk song called A La Claire Fontaine. It's just a simple cute song, and I love listening to foreign languages in songs as it is...so this one was destined to be one i'd love. The chorus translates to "So long I've been loving you, I will never forget you." Which brings a huge meaning to that point in the movie. But anyways, it's gorgeous. The movie has what I want to say as a sense of color tone... the whole thing is in a different color tone. If you've seen the Illusionist or Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, you know what I mean.

No comments: