Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stressful

So today was a bit overwhelming... to start off the morning, chamber would be caroling in the hallway, so i needed to be at the school at 6:45. Well good ole alarm doesn't go off, so I miraculously wake up at 6:30. Just enough time to shove food down my throat while slabbing some make up on to make me look somewhat alive. I throw my keys to nate so he can turn on my car and get it warming up while i throw on some clothes. It's now 6:45 and i'm thinking, k, i'll be fine. Just leave now, no one will be on the roads so i'll get there in 5 min. So i rush out of the doorway, into a nice fresh dumping of snow. snow! Well, 15-20 mins later i finally arrive at the school... grr

Once that was done and over with i had some breathing time, not much because i forgot my choir dress at home and after school we were getting on buses to go perform... so i thought, hey i'll just go home at lunch. No big deal. Well, i missed 2nd period because i was in the assembly so i missed the test we took in there, which i was going to make up during lunch. So in my quick thinking, I took the test during the rest of the assembly, a good 75 question test in say.. 10-15 min. Oh yeah i flew through that one. And in 3rd period, we were just watching a movie and my blessed wonderful teacher let me leave so i could get my dress and not have to deal with idiotic high school students in the parking lot full of snow during lunch.... and the roads were horrible. That snow just kept on falling. A lovely 4-5 inches on my car, and it was only out there 4 hours!!!

So yeah, today was just stressing with tests all over the place and crazy snow, and parents gone so i had to drive in the snow, which freaks me out, and being too busy i can't stop and breath.... i'm tired.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

oh my gosh yesterday was seriously the most stressful day of my life! that was pretty much exactly how my day was! but rachels party was so fun! i loved hanging out with you there. we need to hang out more. i'm SO GLAD that we are done with christmas performances! it feels SOOOO good. have a wonderful break!