Saturday, December 13, 2008

The ACT is cursed..

That's what i've officially decided... the history of the bad luck, Heather's first go at the monster, resulted in a speeding ticket when coming home. Katie's go also resulted in a speeding ticket when coming home...so you're probably thinking i got pulled over. NO!! thank goodness. But oh good ole me didn't account for all my reciepts and so i went over on my balance!! grrrr at least my parents got me an overdraft protection, but i still have to pay some money. I blame the month. It's too busy. I don't even have time to realize if i have senior-itis or not... who knows. All i know is that the ACT sucks all humanity from me for the rest of the day. Good thing this is my last time taking it! So hopefully my score goes up... please go up!!!

No comments: