Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Light In The Piazza

Today I went and saw Light In The Piazza with my mom up at the Pioneer Theater. My dad got us tickets for Christmas and this broadway just went so well because I'm going to Italy next summer, and I would be one to go fall for an Italian. ;) hahah that's why my dad got them for us. But it was an awesome broadway! I have the music but I've never really known the storyline that well... just the bits and pieces you get from the music. We had awesome seats! Fifth row from the stage and just about dead center. I'm so grateful for my papa!! He's awesome and seems to know just what to give. Thank you dad!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

megan megan megan!!!! i miss you. we need to hang out over this break. and just for the record, levi is SO CUTE! and i like him. i am going to try and get something together with chamber people over this break and i will make sure to call you! i hope it works out to do something! love you!