Monday, September 1, 2008

Amazing Neighbors

So, my mp3 player broke a couple weeks before school started. And i'm very low and tight on money right now. There was no way possible for me to buy anything new for a long time. Well talking with my neighbors who are always trying to help me :D. I told them about my choir trip to Europe..."Oh! come watch our kids! We'll give you jobs to do!" They're just awesome like that. So they hear my delima, well i want an ipod nano so bad! But there's a really cool new zen out there too that's cheaper. And me being a cheap person decides, sure go for the zen. So my neighbors let me watch their dog over the weekend while they're in oregan. $15 bucks a day, 5 days. lovely sum for watching a dog. They get back today and i'm over there talking to them... and Aaron turns to me, "okay, you can either have cash, or what's in the bag... so a hundred dollar bill or the bag.." And i'm like...uhh! i dont know!!! And aaron says back.. "The hundred or the bag! And the bag is worth more then the hundred..." hahah So i take the bag and inside is a fabulous pink ipod nano!! I was like, what!! Extremely surprised! They are just so awesome and way too kind. But yes that was my lovely story about my overly thoughtful neighbors who are just amazing. :D Thanks!!

No comments: