Thursday, August 21, 2008

School

Wow! Things a little hectic trying to get my life back to a pattern. But i am in love with just about every class! A-days are for sure my favorite. I have Chamber choir first period and then stay in the room for Acapella choir second period. After that i have an hour to eat, do whatever before i have to be to my MATC class for CNA. Kathryn and i took it together and i'm so glad! The class is small.. around 22 students and we all have a passion for the medical field. So even though the class is 3 hours long, i don't even notice. I love the information, i soak it up. We have a lot of work outside of the class, but that's alright. I can deal with that.

My b-days are alright, getting better/worse. I've been trying to get into a medical english class, but the only way that's happening is if someone drops out..and so far that's not happening. So i have seminary B1... then i have health science advanced, which i am also in love with! My teacher is so scatter brained and crazy i love him. But i'm really excited to get farther into that class. After that i head off to Mythology english. Which is interesting and all, but i'd prefer medical english. I have some fun people in there...and some crazy emo's. It's a bit twisted. My b-day comes to a close with chemistry. My teacher seems pretty cool, but i'm am in a class FULL of sophmores. No joke. I know one senior... who is so annoying i don't know what to do with myself. And one fabulous junior whose in chamber with me...so she's keeping me sane. :D But all in all, i'm loving school. I really enjoy my classes and seeing everyone again. It's fun. :)

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Hey who is your teacher for Health science adv? If it's Jackman...he is crazy!!! But he was so much fun too!

Amberly said...

that's me! i'm the one keeping you sane! i love you megan!