Friday, August 15, 2008

Work Parties

There's always some people you would rather not work with...everywhere that you work. And i'm saying the same thing, but just looking at my cashier girls...we are sisters. It's weird really how well we get along. We have cashier parties probably every month where just us girls get together and hang out. Cause there's only so much talking you can do while working.. But we decided to have a cashier camp out! They did one last year and apparently it was awesome. So we met up at the store and headed up!


And oh my goodness did we have fun. I don't know what was in the air..maybe our neighbors with the beer put something in their tin foil we borrowed... but we were laughing the whole time. I would write down the funny sayings we said in my phone and were they plentiful.



Alyssa presented to us her sound of a dying cow... (the videos really dark..you pretty much can't see anything.. but it's hilarious to listen to :D)



Ariel was our 80's girl. And the girlfriend off of parent trap when they go hiking... it was great.


I think we finally got around to eating our brinner (breakfast dinner) around 10. We brought up one pan, so we started cooking ontop of the inside of the dutch oven lid. It was pretty awesome.



I don't know why things were so funny, but all of us were dying..haha our drunk neighbors must of been having fun listening to us.


I finally got home at 1:00..and lucky me i got to open the store the next morning at 7. So i was gonna get up early and shower..but there was no way i was gonna sleep on my nasty fire camp smelling hair. ugh puke. So i finally rolled into bed 1:30 and dreamed the whole night about driving down the canyon.. restless sleep. That part sucked. But otherwise.. i wish i could have slept up there!! We had soo much fun!

No comments: