Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy

This week = insane. I have a family reunion for my grandma packard's side of the family this Friday/Saturday. But of course knowing the Packards, all the families come in a week early. So it has been family galore! But i absolutely love it. I love having a ton of cousins. There's eleven of us just my age. My grandma has 101 grandkids, and 49 greatgrandkids. So there's enough of us to go around.

Staying at my house is Uncle Bennet and Aunt Jenna with all their ADORABLE kids. :D they are so so cute. They are Haley, Alice, Esther, Faye, Floyd, Forest, Ruthie, and Celeste. Oh my i just want to eat them up all the time.

So everyday this week after i get off work, i head up to Grandpa's house to have dinner and hang with all the fam! It's been pretty crazy and i'm definately feeling those miles in gas prices. Ugh. But i'm alright with it this week.

Wednesday we all went up to Lagoon and played up there! Oh my heck, way wayyy too much fun. :) All us teenagers were together and were just go go go! In our group was the guys... Quinton, Kent, Spencer, Nate, Jordan, Reed, Ben, and James. The girls... Aubrey, Mckenna, Emma and me. We hit Wicked twice, Colossus...probably 5 or 6 times, Cliffhanger, mouse/rollercoaster, the white rollercoaster a good 5 or 6 times also (short lines!), ferris wheel, water slide,and the chair lift 3 faboulous times ;) Inside jokes are now again plentiful.

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! I wish I could've been there!

Croslands said...

That sounds all too fun. I wish you had some good pictures of you hanging upside down. My favorite ride there is the Rocket.