Sunday, November 21, 2010

Homework

Homework assignment for Thanksgiving break: de-junk room. Serious de-junking too.
And it's begun.
I think there must be some health code violation for keeping the mask used to knock you out before a bone marrow transplant. I've had that mask for 9 years exactly. Sentimental, but sick.
What about this, my very first retainer from 5th grade. Really? Why would I keep that for so long?!
Old letters from my cousins. Those are absolutely hysterical to read. For sure keeping them.
My 3-animals in 1 sculpture. Yes that's right. Body of a penguin, neck of a zebra, head of a toucan.
I found a memoir book about myself that I had to write in jr. high, and I wrote that I was going to get married in either the San Diego temple, or the Hawaii temple. Oh yeah, I'm going all out. I hope you all can make it to my wedding.
I found art I did when I was 9 years old.
I also found these clown dolls that were mine and Heathers, and I want to say these came from Grandma Crosland. But I'm not positive. They're small, stuffed body but with a porcelain face. Just check out these beauties.
















I think all this de-junking will be good for me. If nothing else, extremely interesting.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

stop de junking and play with me and marissa. fondue is waiting!!