Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lets re-sync please

Off sync. That's what I was today.
Started off with the lowest test score of my college career, all from that wonderful class of Science Foundations. 
How does one manage to get a 96% on the last test, and suddenly veer off to a 68% with the same amount of studying?
Okay so I know I need to put more effort into studying for this class. It's just that it's a foundations class... and I don't care about it...and it's suppose to be an easy 100 level class.
I can pull out A's in anatomy and physiology left and right, a much harder level class but I guess it's because I put all the effort into that class that's needed. And I absolutely love/soak everything in. 
So I need to somehow force myself to give a portion of the same magnitude of studying that I use for anat and phys into science. 

But for the rest of the day I just could not get into my usual energy. Science homework was a fail once I went up the 3rd floor and gave into socializing. 
Even the normal hour of anatomy and physiology today I was just done with. (shocking I know, I love that class.) But then add on the 3 hour night anat and phys class.... ugh I cannot wait for tomorrow. For the weekend!!  For Thanksgiving break!!! (obviously I'm having a weak moment right now.)

No comments: