Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is a Good Day

Today is such a great day!
Ward temple trip at 5:40 in the morning
Beautiful weather
Intense muscle exam over with! (I'm feeling good about it, you wouldn't believe how stressed out I was for it and how much studying I put in for that test... talk about knowing the muscles on models and cadavers, their origins, insertions, and actions... that's a lot of information to get into your brain trust me...)
Cousin got his mission call to Bolivia
Math got out early which resulted in relaxing outside waiting for my next class
FIFA World Cup
Good good friend of mine was in town so we got to catch up :)
Tour de France starts tomorrow along with 2 world cup games
Hide and seek at the caves tonight hopefully
Just honestly a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

me! that was me!!! i'm the good friend!!! oh what a great day that was. :):)