Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things to Love

I love good smelling shampoo and conditioner. It's almost like I crave it.

I love nail polish and painting my nails. My toes are currently teal with white flowers, and my fingernails are red.

I love skinny tire bikes and in two weeks I get to go home and fix mine up with my dad.

I love playing racquetball. Especially when it's my dad teaching me brilliant technique.

I love my yard and I will sorely miss it this summer. This is the first summer I won't be there.

I love that my roommate has crazy sleeping habits.

I love my college bread spread.

I love goldfish.

I love paninis and have quenched my craving this weekend by having them 3 of the 4 days I was home. My parents got a panini maker and it's absolutely wonderful.

You know that bread that you dip in olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette, yeah I love that too and had that over the weekend.

I love things that are less known.  Whether it's books, music, or movies, the less known the better.

1 comment:

Abby said...

lol are you talking about caira with the crazy sleeping habits??