Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's Dance

So my roommies and I were going through my videos I've taken last night, because they're all untitled... so we needed to fix that. I came across this one. Story: I was sitting at the kitchen table, and I happened to look up and out through the blinds. This guy was out there dancing his little heart out like crazy. I couldn't help but record him. Except it took me forever to find my camera so I missed most of the good dancing :( But I thought the video included some of his excellent moves.

My favorite thing in the morning is seeing katie's various sleeping positions. They kill me.
So I have this roommate....who is still learning about the dishwasher. She thought it was full so she washed and stacked a mountain of dishes..... The dishwasher was stark empty. I had to laugh at the scene.

1 comment:

Chris and Katie said...

Oh heavens! She finally got told! THANKS TO CAIRA! Flippen finally S.O.S was told about the food issue. DANG! It's about time!