Monday, October 19, 2009

Sand Dunes

I had a couple friends from my Europe trip come up and visit me this weekend :) I love those girls. They made my weekend. But we decided to head to the sand dunes. We've been having great weather this week so the sand dunes sounded perfect.



Brianna and Angel!



The roommies :) gorgeous sunset by the way



Okay so the story about this heart. While we were playing around this cat and dog found us. Cute pets, they were hyper active and extremely friendly. But we were all writing giant words in the sand and I decided I wanted to do a heart. So I get my outline done and this cat pounces over to edge, digs a hole and takes a crap in my heart outline!!! DAH I was mad. So I chased the cat across the dunes until it found a bush. And plus by that time I was dead tired. Running in sand is a killer.

No comments: