Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hard

Change is everywhere. It's always happening and it always will. Sometimes I love it. I love the change is scenery, change in new friendships, change in school year. But sometimes, the change is hard, hard to see happen. How can someone who has been there, maybe known it, turn away from it.
I love seeing people change for the better, ah it's exciting. Seeing the progression.
It hurts seeing people change for the worse. It affects everyone, not just the one person. I'm not sure they realize that. Maybe they don't know they've changed. But those around them know. They feel it.
It's hard.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

i know exactly what you are talking about. i honestly tried to read that blog and i just couldn't because it made me feel like i was dying inside. it was very sad. i feel ya.