Saturday, March 21, 2009

Choir Tour

This is all a week late but I had no way of getting my pictures onto the computer, so what's the point in posting about choir tour without pictures to show... no reason at all to post. until now!

Doris Day, i love her.

Fred Astaire!



















The Hollywood Bowl


Sea World


Me and Todd! We had both of our ipods out, and a head phone from each one, so we could switch through songs on each others ipod and have a dance party on the bus. Great fun!
The line for the new toy story ride was forever long so we got churros! and decided to have a competition of getting the churro sugary powder all over your lips, and whoever licks them, loses. So here's Kathryn, Jenny and me with our churro sugary lips.
Me Todd and Brooke on the teacups! and my leaf :)
The gang in Indiana Jones. The line took forever once we got inside so we played Big Booty the whole way! It was so much fun! and i'm sure the people around us hated that, but oh well. We gotta entertain ourselves someway!

My favorite wall... I love it.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

oh what a fun trip. good times. i still need your pictures by the way. those shamu ones are amazing!

Heather and Jake said...

Well look at you miss hotty mic hotty! It looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you had fun!