Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friendships

Friendships just intrigue me. You just gotta wonder sometimes how some people became friends. Some just don't look real.. When did it happen? Have they always been really good frends, or has it been a bumpy journey.

But being on choir tour, wow everything comes out there. First off your stuck in a bus for over 12 hours getting to your destination, and then every day to where you're going. Then there's six of you to a hotel room. You learn to get cozy. Seeing who hung out together, who became close was one of my favorite things. people watching. Some friends I learned, are only friends if they're benefiting. If not, it's a stab to the back, quick as anything. But yet they're still friends? I could only conclude... acutally i'm not sure really but it was interesting to watch. And sad.
I got a lot closer with the people i hung out with. I already knew them, but now, there's inside jokes and stories. Funny how things like that bring people together. It's like they suddenly have a secret club.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

oh wow that is so funny to read because i know EXACTLY what you are talking about with the whole stabbing in the back thing and only being friends if it benefits you! because that's what you and i were talking about huh? :) you are a true friend for me though and i am sooo appreciative of you! i sure love ya!