Friday, August 24, 2012

Radio Hit Wonder (and I seriously wonder...)

We watch the Today Show at the hospital in the mornings and some mornings they show a live performance from a popular artist. Today's artists was the band Train.
Enjoy. (If you can get past his awful flat tone right from the first measure.)



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I'm sorry but I feel like if you have a career as a singer you should sound the same whether you are heard on the radio or during a live performance. Why are most of our popular radio hits coming from people who can't actually sing? It just all seems a little backward to me.

To make up for posting that awful singing I'll make it up to you with some fantastic songs from Jason Mraz's Live On Earth concert. Enjoy. (For real.)




No comments: