Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finally A Finished Project

In the past chalk art and I haven't always been on the best of terms. (Example here) But that's okay because every year I get a renewed sense of excitement and determination to make something happen. And I finally finished one of my drawings. 
This is after day one of a little over 2 hours work. (Sorry about the half shade, I forgot to take another picture later.)

And finally, a finished product that I feel good about. Total work time was around 3 1/2 hours. Not too bad compared to how much time I've seen people spend on their drawings at the chalk art festival. 

Yay for finishing projects!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Megan! So, so cool! I have a goal to someday have some piece of my own artwork framed and hanging in my house. Perhaps I could be your apprentice. :)

SOPHIE NY said...

You are so super talented!! I remember seeing your drawings when we were younger!