Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blessing of Fathers

My last post was more on the gloom and downside of life but lucky for me I have been blessed with amazing parents who hear my cry for help and respond. After I had a falling apart cry session to my dad, talking about things I was having a hard time with, the struggles of life and the weight of responsibility he gave me a father's blessing. How grateful I am to have a wonderful loving dad who knows the exact answer to what I need. How also grateful I am for my Heavenly Father who is there to inspire my father as he gave the blessing. I was given needed reassurance about things that I had been struggling with. I felt the love of both of my fathers pouring out on me. I was given strength and ability to continue forward. I was given a boost, a reminder of things I had forgotten.
I see every day how blessed I am to have the parents I do. To have a father who loves me and helps me in every area of life. My dad has opened my eyes to so many aspects of the world that I would have never experienced without him. I have grown in his way of trying new things, developing many diverse hobbies and learning in both ways of educational and spiritual. I have learned to love nature; to enjoy the outdoors. I have learned honest work ethic. I have grown up seeing his passion to serve others. I love my dad. I love that it is Father's Day and we get to take the time to appreciate the work that they do and the influence they have. I love my Heavenly Father as well and I see His hand in my life daily. I have a good life. I have a blessed life. I have a father.

No comments: