Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

I remember last year, looking around trying to find my new years resolutions from the year before to see how I had done and was unable to find them anywhere. I resolved to be more aware of my goals and I've improved immensely. A couple of my goals were completely out there, never even got close to accomplishing them. Wishful thinking on my part. But there were others that I was aware of every week of the year. Some of my old goals I'll continue into 2012 either because I still need help in that area, or because it was just a great goal to keep. But I'm excited for the new one's I've made. It's going to be good.

Last year I lived in the basement of a house, 8 girls total. I didn't know anyone. They are some of the best girls I have ever lived with and that semester was definitely my favorite. It was one of my best decisions to stay that winter semester and finish my degree early. I got my associates and graduated from BYU-Idaho. I got accepted into my radiology technician program through Weber. I went to Disneyland. I got a job that lasted a month. I found out that I was going to be an aunt. I had a second cousin ask for my number at a dance. I learned a lot more as always from dating someone. I posed for a portrait painting art class. I got a 3.95 GPA on my first semester in my program. I started an x-ray collection. I started learning how to decorate cakes. I started training to run a 5K. I got a new job.

Life is good. I am incredibly blessed. I'm a lucky girl. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Megan, I love you.

A LOT.

You really are one of my favorite people on the Packard side. Is it Nate (or Jared maybe??) that does "you're my 99th favorite cousin," etc.? Well, you're my first favorite cousin. ;)

Love you!

Annie

-When are you doing a 5K? I'd like to get back into that!