Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lost In Music

I've noticed that when I become interested in a new Broadway, I suddenly take at least three times as long to do absolutely anything. The time I take to get ready extends itself to fit the length of the CD. And right now I'm interested in two Broadways. Expect me to take my time with things as I listen and memorize music. I know it sounds ridiculous but you really have to give your attention to the CD in order to understand the story. You have to pull up the synopsis of the story with the lyrics on another screen. You get stuck on songs with superb melodies and harmonies. You wish you already knew all the words so you could sing along. It's a process.
Let me introduce you to what has my attention wrapped around its' musical finger:

Ragtime



Ghost the Musical



I can't get enough.

No comments: