Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 28

Your hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days.

In 365 days I'll be 21. I just turned 20. How ridiculously crazy is that? It's fantastic to tell people that I'm 20 now, instead of dealing with nineTEEN. I feel like I'm much more mature than 19, so 20 is feeling great. Not like that's a big jump or anything and it's not like I feel any different. You never really do. But 20! ha

So in 2 months I will be getting my associates from BYU-Idaho.
I will also find out if I got accepted in the radiology program through Weber State, either in the Ogden location or the Provo location. Secretly and honestly I would love to get into the Provo location.

If I get into the program, then I start in the fall.

If I don't get into the program than I am going to get a full time job! Because I already have loans to pay off from my associates, and I don't own a car so I would love to get one and start paying on it. Preferably a Subaru Forester. I would probably also try and live in BYU housing so I'm in some sort of social atmosphere.

Well, that's the basics of my plans for the next year.

No comments: