Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It'll Happen

After reading this blog post, and reminiscing over my own "reading in cars with boys" moments... it's been decided that my husband will love reading. Especially out loud with all the great voices. Our car rides are going to be full of epic books, like The Fountainhead... which is for sure out of the question one of my top 5 favorite books. I hope my husband likes it because if not, he'll just have to deal with the experience of reading Ayn Rand. We'll take on the classics of The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers, Fahrenheit 451 and the likes. We'll read plays, my favorites being Cyrano de Bergerac and  A Midsummer Night's Dream. We can't forget Harry Potter, or the Hunger Games series. 


I hope you're ready husband for all these books. 

No comments: