Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Dark Side

I live on the dark side.
Yup, that's what they call this side of the Royal Crest building.
I guess the name gives it some character. Dark Side... it's shady, faces the tennis courts... and it cut off from all the other social people that live on the "light side" (I have no idea if they even call the other side that). I don't know if I like being on the dark side. But our apartment is pretty nice. The kitchen is a lot bigger compared to where I lived last semester. Oh and my roommates do their dishes! Put them in the dishwasher-dishes! No more sink chalk full and unmanageable. We have a t.v. with cable. A lot more counter space in the bathroom and the bedroom is even a
little bigger. Same basic layout but more space between our beds and the closet.

Question: when did they start putting buttons on microwaves? Cause I feel like that's all I've ever used. But first time for everything right? Because our microwave is practically ancient. There are no buttons. Just 2... count them, 2 dials. Time and Heat. No popcorn button. That could be a problem. I don't know how many bags I'm willing to burn before I get the hang of this microwave.

Oh my church is at 1:50 at the Ricks building (aka the farthest building on campus from my apartment) blahh. Late church doesn't suit me very well. We'll get home around 5, and have time to make dinner and then go to bed.

Good news too, that racquetball class that I couldn't get into... well I still didn't get into it but they have a free skill development class for racquetball MW at 7:45 am. It goes for 6 weeks and I think I'll go to it. Because on those days I don't have class till 11:30 so it'll fit in nicely.

No comments: