Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rexburg


Well, 2 weeks left for fall semester. Crazy. It's gone by so fast. The roommies and I have decided to make our weekends a little more fun, since we only have two left. There's a little bowling alley in the MC building so we went to try it out! The picture has horrible resolution because it was taken with katie's phone, but no worries. We had a good time. It was the original gang, Katie, Caira, Spencer, Quinton, and me. Felt like the beginning of the semester again.
The song I'm obsessed with right now is Hey, Soul Sister: by Train. Katie and I play it over and over all day long. It's marvelous.
Next weekend we are going to go ice skating. I'm stoked. I haven't been ice skating forever.
It still hasn't started snowing yet... I'll have to check the weather forcast again! It's cold though, dang that wind chill. My favorites are the gaps in actual temperature to "feels like" temperature. Last night it was 15 degrees but felt like 3 degrees. Great to know as you start walking outside. I always thought it was kind of funny having a 'feels like' temperature. Who decides that? Ahh yes I'm going to say it feels approximately 3 degrees outside right now despite the actual temperature of 15.... But I did some research, and yes, there is a scientific way to determine the "feels like" temperature. How heart warming.

No comments: