Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shows

So I saw Twilight of course! But i got to see the premier at 7 oclock! It was soo much fun, Melanie Brower is amazing and so cute. When you walked into the theater you got a VIP pass and on the back you could either find a black scribble, red scribble, and different sayings. I had a black scribble so i got a bookmark. Some of the others were 'bella's perfume' and that person got perfume that i guess has just been made and titled bella's perfume. If it said 'Edward' then you got a black sparkly blanket and 'icy cold' gum. If it said 'Jacob' then you got a brown fuzzy blanket and 'red hot' gum! hahah She's cleaver. But I did like the movie. I went in with no expectations....so maybe that's why they did better then i thought! But i was surprised! The actors were really good! I liked it.

I also got to see Aida at the Hale Center Theater with miss sophie hall! Love her. But the show was absolutely amazing! and i could see that musical over and over again and love it everytime. We were belting aida songs all the drive home :)

1 comment:

Amberly said...

i did love twilight and i also loved aida! and i love sophie. :) love love love!