Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting Control

Things are finally starting to come together with my college applications. Weber was easy, had that thing done and shipped, scholarship the next week. But BYU Idaho....dah!! The deadline is Dec. 1st...which is coming up out of nowhere! The application gives you 2 steps at first...and once you get through those...BAM it hits you with seven more. These are more intense, like interviews with the Bishop and Stake President, and have seminary teacher go online to fill out information about you. All i'm thinking is... my seminary teacher likes me right?... But I've gotten through the bulk, have my interviews scheduled for this Tuesday, one right after the other... so it'll be done in a night thank goodness! So i'm feeling pretty good right now, not that stressed overwhelming can't breath someone pull me up from this slouched crap I need to get going on that position...

No comments: