Saturday, June 8, 2013

Some Things

Beautiful summer is here. I love how late the sun sets and I love the warm weather. Work is always interesting considering the fact that I pick up shifts at five different locations. (AF Hospital, Riverwoods Urgent Care, Utah Valley Sports Medicine Clinic, Provo InstaCare, and American Fork Clinic) Really my schedule just keeps me on my toes.

I'm participating in another chalk art festival this next weekend. I've been stressing quite a bit but things are falling into place and I feel better. Two friends of mine are going to be working with me as well. Our team is called Queens of Chalk and this is the image we're doing...
Very fun yes? I love Alice in Wonderland. I'm stoked! 


I went to Texas for the first time last weekend. Houston, Texas it was, where the humidity is abundant and the traffic even more. But don't worry, I had a fantastic time!
Case in point.
*Galveston*



*Kemah Boardwalk*

No comments: