Thursday, May 9, 2013

Catch Up

I almost completely ignored this poor blog my last semester. So much has happened since I don't even know if I should bring things up to speed. But I'll do a quick recap anyways.
-I got a new calling in my singles ward as the Relief Society President. (Seriously, this had to happen right with my last and most stressful semester?! Good one...)
-I turned 22 in February. 
-I bought a car! A Nissan Sentra 2005 whose name is Richard Parker. 
-I got two new jobs during the last month of my semester. (So stressful but hey, it was a good opportunity.) So I now work at American Fork Hospital, a Sports Medicine Clinic, and Riverwoods Urgent Care.
-I finished all 1500 clinical hours and passed my last bunch of classes. 
-I graduated with a second associates degree. (So lame. Why couldn't it have been a bachelors?)
-I passed my Radiology Technologist boards exam. Do you remember how stressed I was about taking my Limited Practical Tech exam? Well this was way worse. But all is well, I passed.

It's so strange now knowing that when I come home from work I don't have homework or something to study for. I don't have school or tests. My time outside of work is completely my own. I love it. Life is so good right now and I am constantly grateful for it. 

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm glad you're back, Megan. :) What a triumph of a semester!