Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snapshot Year

Goodbye 2012.
This last year I survived another 3 semesters in my radiology tech program. I got a straight up 4.0 GPA for each semester. (Once I got my system down, school was easy.) I stopped working at the mall. I turned 21. I officially became an aunt. I got my limited practical licence in radiography and got a job at the hospital. I worked my first 12 and 13 hour shift. I totaled a car and came away with just a bruise on my knee. I read the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants. I went to the World Superbike Races. I went sailing on the Great Salt Lake. I went paddle boarding. I participated in a chalk art festival and got my picture in the newspaper. Heather and I celebrated our 11th bone marrow transplant birthday. A friend and I tried out a dating website for fun and I totally ended up dating someone. I, as always, learned a lot from the experience. I got a new calling as the Relief Society President in my singles ward and I have the best group of friends from that ward. I fell in love with the band Imagine Dragons. I'm still living at home and I'm perfectly okay with that.
Hello 2013.


No comments: