Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life

My last semester at BYU-Idaho I lived in the basement of a house with 7 other girls. Lauren was one of those girls. I adore her. She would always sit and eat nutella on graham crackers with me. She was hardly home. She would wake up, go to class, be at school all day, come home to change and then head off to work until late at night. This semester I've turned into Lauren. I am never home. It makes me sad. As much as I know that I don't have a ton of friends, I don't care because I love being at home. But this semester is full of running around from place to place. It's good though. I have a job. I'm doing well in school. I'm doing things that are important to me. Life is good right now. And busy.

3 comments:

amberly said...

you just described my life completely. especially the part about not really having friends and being fine with it. that's exactly how i am too. it's kind of a good feeling to be able to acknowledge that and be ok with it.

Christopher said...

Hang in there and make one of these weekends a trip up to the Burg! We need more chica time again!

Chris and Katie said...

ooops...that last comment was me Megan, not Chris