Friday, August 12, 2011

Cookie Cups

Great idea yes? I know, that's exactly what I thought. And let's just look how how easy this is. I mean, cookie dough, back of muffin pan, cook, peel off, stick some ice cream in there, done! So my friends and I decided to try it. 
First piece of advice: always start with less. 
I think you'll understand what I mean when you check out the next picture. 

It kind of turned into a ridiculous mess. 

And it didn't come off the pan very well at all. 

So we ate cookie crumbles and ice cream in a normal paper bowl. 

My second piece of advice: do not put on the oven cleaner if you have big chunks of cookie dough sitting in the bottom. 
Yeah, that's what we did. And there were flames inside the oven. And tons of smoke billowing out of the oven sides. I sat there questioning if that was normal. It wasn't. No worries nothing horrible happened. We canceled the oven cleaner and I cleaned it out this morning. No harm done. Next time I'll just try things a little bit differently. 

1 comment:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're cute housewife-ness kills me E'ERYTIME. Let's skype sometime, yes?