Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rehearse Rehearse Rehearse

These all day rehearsals have been wearing me out. No strain on the voice though thank goodness! One more day rehearsal tomorrow and then a concert tomorrow night! Feel free to come, it's at Timpview high school at 7:00. I'm not sure how long it goes they haven't told us yet, but I think it'll be good. We have a lot of good singers.

But in 4 days and after a 9 hour lay over I'll be in London... :D oh the excitement that is bubbling inside me waiting to erupt. And I've been meeting a lot of new people. It's been so fun I really like the girls in my group, we already have become pretty good friends. It's fun and this is what I'm loving, doing something on my own not knowing anyone going into it. Just meeting so many new people. It's grand and Europe will be sick nasty.

No comments: