Sunday, July 13, 2008

DAH!!

Wow, girls camp...is coming and it's coming fast. This is the first time that we're doing a stake girls camp. Honest, i was absolutely not, excited at all. I love my ward and our little ward girls camp rocks every year. But going along and helping...i'm so so excited for it now. I'm a Stake YCL leader. So you have the stake ycl, then all the ward ycl's and then all the girls. So being in the stake group, we are really planning and getting everything into motion before and during the camp. Our camp leader is amazing. She is one organized lady and has so many plans for us. I really hope everything works as far as time :D I have one week. One week of work everyday except tuesday, to get my jobs done. Write a devotional, finish up my music cards and posters, make newspaper hats (learn how to first), finish my secret sister gifts, go over the games i teach, pack!, put together 223 bags for the girls wednesday morning before i head off to work.... i'm feeling it now. This week will fly by i know it. But i really am so excited. It's gonna be an amazing week. I'm gonna do the sunrise hike too!! Yup yup. bring on the hikes. i'm there.

No comments: